Buy YouTube subscribers
YouTube is one of the most popular video platforms in the world with over 2 billion active users per month. No wonder more and more people are trying to make a name for themselves with a YouTube channel.
A few years ago it was very easy to break through on YouTube and quickly get a large number of subscribers. However, this is getting more difficult by the day as there is more and more competition. Many YouTubers with excellent videos and content spend months or years promoting their channel and uploading videos. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to have enough organic reach in the beginning and it will take a long time before you can finally start making some money with your YouTube channel.
To speed up this process, your best option is to buy some YouTube subscribers in the beginning. This can provide a lifeline for your channel and boost your visibility and engagement.
Why should you buy subscribers YouTube?
On a major streaming platform like YouTube, it will be very difficult to break through without some outside help. Buying engagement will help you rank higher and get that little bit of interaction in the beginning that you need to make your channel popular and visible to a large audience.
✅ Boost your visibility and popularity
✅ Accelerates the growth of your channel especially in the beginning
✅ Gives you a fair chance to be seen on YouTube
✅ Start making money faster with YouTube
Without some help and promotion breaking through is almost impossible these days. People are more likely to watch a channel with a lot of subscribers or a video with a lot of views and likes. Give yourself a fair chance at success too! Big brands and companies spend thousands of euros on promotion and advertisements, by adding some subscribers to your channel you can also promote your channel in a fast and cheap way!
Buy YouTube Subs to boost your channel
To be successful on YouTube, you need to get your channel visible to as many people as possible as quickly as possible. It is very discouraging to go on for months and years without visible results. That’s why it’s important to get some success right from the start, this will give you the motivation to keep going and ultimately keep you from giving up.
Buying Subscribers makes your channel appear popular and more likely to be followed by other people. In addition, it will let YouTube know that your channel is popular and your videos will rank higher.
Is it forbidden to buy YouTube Subs?
It is not allowed in the Netherlands to buy social engagement as a company or influencer, however it is allowed as an individual. That is why our products are only suitable for private individuals. In England the ACM supervising the buying of unfair engagement by companies. In addition, buying from YouTube Subscribers is against YouTube’s guidelines. Therefore only buy real subscribers from a reliable source!
Is Buying YouTube Subscribers Safe?
YouTube can be very risky and get your channel banned. It is very important to choose real subscribers that are delivered in a slow and organic way. The YouTube algorithm will of course immediately recognize if hundreds or thousands of subscribers are added to your channel per day. Always opt for a delivery of a maximum of 50 subscribers per day to ensure that your channel is not flagged.
Our subscribers are delivered at a rate of 10-30 per day and are well covered by secure delivery. In addition,and delivered them in an organic manual way and not through a BOT system. These are real subscribers who pose no danger to your channel! A higher price is not always a guarantee of quality!
Other sites often give a 30-day guarantee on their subscribers, with us you even get a 365-day guarantee. We can do that because we know for sure that these are the highest quality subscribers that will stay on your channel forever!
How can you order subscribers?
Buying Youtube Subscribers is very easy. You just need the link to your channel. You can copy the link to your channel by going to the homepage of your channel and copying the url into your browser or by pressing the three dots in the top right corner of the mobile app, then choose share and copy link.
The link contains /channel/ or /c/:
Your order will start immediately and you will receive the first subscribers within 24 hours!
How many subscribers do I have on YouTube?
You can see a complete list of your subscribers on the computer, on the mobile app you can only see how many subscribers your channel has.</b >
- View a list of subscribers via your PC:
- Open the YouTube website. If you are already logged in via your Google account, you will first arrive at the YouTube homepage. Not logged in yet? First click on Log in at the top right of the page.
- Then click on your avatar, at the top right of your screen.
- Go to Creator studio, this will take you to your channel’s stats page.
- Click the Community tab and then Subscribers.
- This page shows a list of Subscribers. You can only see information from Subscribers who have subscribed publicly. You can filter by Most Recent or Most Popular.
- View number of subscribers via the mobile app:
- Open the app and tap your avatar at the top right.
- Click My Channel.
- You are now on the statistics page of your channel where you can view the number of subscribers.
Note: Subscribers who have chosen to keep their subscriptions private or subscribers marked as spam accounts will not be returned.
Who is a Subscriber on YouTube?
YouTube has regular updates and checks to remove fake accounts. For example, they check which IP address and which device is used to create the accounts. That’s why it’s very important to only buy genuine subscribers who are not marked as spam by Google!
Why has my Subscriber number decreased?
It can always happen that some subscribers drop out, this is normal. This could be because people are unsubscribing or if YouTube has deleted spam accounts. If you see that a larger number of subscribers has suddenly been removed, it is probably spam accounts.
How much money do you earn with 1000 subscribers?
Making money with YouTube is not easy. It is true that you will have to spend a lot of time in your channel before you will see results. This is different from a job, where you are paid immediately at the end of each month. However, the time you put into your YouTube channel can provide you with passive income for years to come. That means that you continue to earn from it without having any work to do.
To monetize YouTube you must first be admitted to AdSense. For this you need to have 4000 viewing hours in the past 12 months and have at least 1000 subscribers. With 1000 views per day on your videos, you can earn between 1 and 2 euros per day. If you have a million views, you earn 1 or 2 million euros!
From 100,000 subscribers you can earn a full income from advertising and you don’t need another job to live.
In addition to income from advertisements, you can also conclude sponsorship deals with companies with many Subscribers. This is also a major source of income for many YouTubers.
The first 1000 subscribers are the hardest! After you have a few thousand subscribers on your channel you will see that you grow much easier and get new subscribers faster and faster!
Where can I buy subscribers?
There are many providers of YouTube subscribers. Of course you only want to buy subscribers from a reliable website, so we recommend that you always choose a Dutch webshop. The service and warranty of these shops is often better than of foreign shops that do not have to comply with the same laws and regulations.
The 5 Best Sites to Buy YouTube Subscribers:
|Site||Price per 100||Speed||Warranty|
|socialkings.online||€11.99||up to 20 per day||365 days|
|followersnet.com||€15.00||100 per day||30 days|
|followers-buying.nl||€8.49||no info available||no warranty|
|usernames.nl/||€13.99||25 per day||30 days|
|socialparadise.eu||€15.00||no info available||no warranty|
We are very proud of our reliable delivery with a very fair price. Moreover, we are so confident in the delivery that we give a guarantee of 365 days on your order! So you are assured that the subscribers will stay on your channel. The subscribers are of excellent quality and are suitable for AdSense.
Followersnet is a reliable and good Dutch supplier of YouTube subscribers and other YouTube services. Delivery is faster than other sites, which is something we don’t recommend. After a recent YouTube update, faster deliveries are no longer stable, we recommend choosing a slow delivery so that subscribers are not recognized as fake by YouTube. The site gives the standard 30 day warranty.
Weird site that seems to have been translated with google translate. There is no information available about the delivery speed and the warranty, so this is a risk. We see quite a lot of red flags and would not recommend ordering from this site. It doesn’t seem reliable. The price is very low and we do not believe that it is possible to provide secure and stable YouTube subscribers for that price. If you are looking for a bargain, you can always try it, but first choose a small amount to try it out. Order at your own risk!
Reliable Dutch supplier. Delivery is 25 per day which should be very safe and stable. The site looks good and seems very legit. You can safely order here. They provide the standard 30 day warranty.
The site does not appear to have been recently updated and does not radiate much reliability. No information is available about warranty and delivery speed. The price is among the most expensive. We would not choose to order from this site.
How to get more subscribers to YouTube in 2022 for free:
- Add a CTA (call-to-action) to your videos, so simply ask your viewers to subscribe to your channel. Make it attractive and name a benefit they get from subscribing. Ask the question after you have given them useful information in your video or after you have made them laugh, for example.
- Make it exciting: add a cliffhanger or preview of your next video. Briefly show what your next video will be and why they shouldn’t miss it!
- Verify your account: Make sure you have a verify account so you can watch more than 15 videos place. Once you’ve done this you can add longer videos (up to 12 hours long).
- Enter interaction: see your channel and your subscribers as a community. Build a bond with your viewers by commenting on their comments, subscribing to their channels, like their videos. Be an active part of your own community and not just posting your high throne videos. There are tools to make it easier for you to respond to comments.
- Beautiful branding: Provide a nice inviting banner and profile picture. Check this guide of hootsuite to make a beautiful YouTube design.
- Add a custom trailer to your channel: YouTube allows you to a custom video in the ‘featured video’ space at the top of your channel page. You can show a separate video to new visitors and another to returning visitors who have already subscribed.
- Add branding to your thumbnails: Designing thumbnails with clear branding and a consistent look will instantly make your YouTube channel look much more professional. Use the same font, colors, and other recurring elements. Check out how they do this at major channels and create something striking for your own channel too!
- Optimize your end screen: The end screen is the image you show at the end of your video. You can ask your viewers to subscribe in the endscreen! They then see one last call-to-action before YouTube shows them other recommended videos. During the upload process you can add an endscreen to all your videos. To add endscreens to existing videos, go to ‘content’ in the left menu of Creator Studio. Then select the video to which you want to add the end screen. Click on the End screen block on the right side of the screen and add the Subscribe Element to your video.
- Organize videos in PlayLists: Create well-matched miniseries or merge videos with the same topic into Playlists. The viewer does not have to select the next video itself, but it starts automatically, just like a Netflix series. The viewer only has to sit back and the videos will automatically play in the correct order.
- Organize a contest: Contests and give-aways work very well to quickly boost your engagement. The most important thing is that you choose a price that is relevant to your target group. Then ask them to subscribe and turn on notifications for a chance to win the prize.
- Do keyword research for your titles, descriptions and hashtags: Use SEO tools like Google Keyword Planner to find relevant keywords for your videos. Then incorporate these into your titles, description and hashtags. Do keyword research before making a video so you can pick the best topics that are most searched for. If your YouTube channel has grown a bit, you can use YouTube Analytics to see which keywords bring the most traffic to your channel and respond to them.
What are the dangers and risks of buying Subscribers?
Becoming known on Youtube is certainly not easy and it is very tempting to buy a large amount of subscribers cheaply, but there are risks involved. Although buying subscribers is not illegal, it is against the guidelines of YouTube, which is of course interested in you buying advertisements instead of cheap subscribers.
What does YouTube say about this:
‘YouTube prohibits artificially increasing the number of views, likes, comments and other statistics, for example with automatic systems or by showing videos to unsuspecting viewers. Content with the sole purpose of increasing viewer engagement (such as views, likes, and comments) is also not allowed.
Content and channels that violate this policy may be terminated and removed from YouTube.’
Source: Policy against false involvement
All rules can be found in the YouTube’s comprehensive cummunity guidelines.
So if you do not proceed wisely when buying subscribers, you run the risk of being banned (very rarely) or the subscribers can be removed. This does not specifically have to do with your channel, but YouTube often does a cleaning where BOT accounts are removed. Poor quality BOTs are then flagged as fake by YouTube and removed.
However, the chance of a ban is very small. If it were that easy to get banned, you could literally send a large number of subscribers to a competing channel to get them banned.
How can I ensure that I stay within the guidelines and the YouTube algorithm is not triggered?
To ensure that you do not get banned, it is best to grow your account slowly. Due to a recent update, fast delivery of subscribers has become very insecure and fast delivery subscribers will be removed from your account almost immediately. Therefore, opt for a delivery of max 20-30 subscribers per day, so your channel is not at risk.